About Valid Network
Valid Network protects Blockchain and Crypto pioneers, enterprises expanding to Blockchain, and the Blockchain ecosystem by offering a holistic, modular, and automatic software security platform for Blockchain. Our security platform continuously monitors Blockchain networks and proactively mitigates vulnerabilities and risks in applications, smart contracts, and transactions through deep technology and predictive analysis, powered by cyber and artificial intelligence.
About This Role
As a Junior Product manager, you will work in a small and high performing team, where you will take a part in define and drive execution of product strategy, roadmap & requirements, go-to-market strategy, and drive cross-functional activities throughout the product lifecycle. You will collaborate with our Engineers, Sales and Marketing to bring innovative new Security services, products and features to market. This role requires strong technical, organizational and problem-solving skills, and the ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally at senior levels. The ideal candidate has a collaborative style, with a strong sense of urgency and desire to get things done, and flexibility to adapt in a fast-changing environment. Experience with the product development process, SaaS fundamentals, UI/UX, and the software development lifecycle is required. Familiarity with enterprise software development and cybersecurity technical background are preferred. Successful candidates are team-oriented, work collaboratively inside and outside of the building, and bring a passionate and driven attitude to structured product development.
- Help to establish the product vision, goals, and key business metrics for success. Clearly articulate the strategy to all stakeholders
- Integrate usability studies, research, new technologies, market and competition analysis into product strategies, roadmaps, and requirements to enhance user satisfaction and build products that stand out in the market
- Work collaboratively with engineers, data scientists, designer, and other teams on a rapid and iterative product development cycle
- Constantly maintain the product roadmap and work with engineering to turn it into a sprint plan, while surfacing areas to improve the product, process and experience
- Perform market research and competitive analysis
- Communicate details, updates, and implementations across all stakeholders and teams with extreme attention-to-detail
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science, Economics or Technology or equivalent practical experience
- Strong analytical and research capabilities to evaluate opportunities and challenges and uncover new customer insights to improve product functionality and user experience
- Strong business acumen and the ability to translate business objectives into technical product requirements
- A collaborative and team-oriented attitude that allows you to work effectively with engineering, sales/marketing, and other product team members globally
- Excellent knowledge of new technology trends and its applications for innovating in the marketplace
- Ability to manage complex initiatives with limited supervision
- A natural curiosity to learn new concepts and practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 2 or more years as a Product Manager
- Working experience in the Blockchain/Crypto Eco-system
Desired Skills and Experience
Security relevant experience and knowledge is highly desirable, including domain expertise in a related security field or blockchain application development.